We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Photoshop. Get the Photo Editing skills you need with our experienced Photoshop professionals.
Adobe Photoshop CC Introduction Masterclass 4 Days - Bristol
Go from being a novice to mastering the advanced tasks in the leading image-manipulation program. Join us as we show you how to take charge and become a Photoshop power user. Get the know-how you need on photo retouching and much more.
We will guide you on everything from getting started by making simple adjustments and controlling the Photoshop environment all the way up to applying advanced techniques for retouching photos. With our help, you will become confident in using the program's advanced features to produce visual compositions that stand out.
|Price:||£775.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Level:||Introduction to Advanced|
|Duration:||4 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
07 Aug - 10 Aug
- Full Outline
- What's Included
- Make Enquiry
- Related Courses
- Bespoke Training
Photoshop Masterclass 4 Days Overview
This 4-day Masterclass course helps you learn about the tools and features available for power users of Adobe Photoshop. We will help you understand how this industry-leading program takes image manipulation to a new level. We will guide you in learning the work area and making basic adjustments, moving on to more advanced topics such as facial retouching, creating brushes and patterns, and the automation of workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Photoshop environment
- Select parts of an image in several ways
- Enhance images by using Adjustment Layers, Smart Sharpen and content-aware tools
- Understand tools used for painting and retouching images
- Adjust the contrast and brightness of your artwork
- Fill areas with colour and gradients
- Blend images to create simple compositions
- Create type and produce simple adverts
- Resize images for the web and for print
- Add, adjust and style both text and layers
- Warp images and apply other special effects
- Integrate your workflow with Adobe Bridge
- Output artwork for the web
- Prepare images for print
- Apply advanced facial retouching and manipulation techniques
- Handle and adjust photos in Camera Raw format
- Customise and create brushes and patterns
- Mask and lock parts of an image
- Automate your workflow with other Creative Cloud programs
This course is the perfect preparation if you plan to take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam.
Our goals are for you to be able to apply a wide range of image adjustments, to understand the advanced features of Photoshop, and to become a confident power user.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for digital artists and photographers as well as those who work for advertising agencies, design agencies, marketing agencies, production houses, and specialist corporate departments.
You will need basic PC or Mac skills, including a solid understanding of a computer's operating system (Windows or Mac OS). You will also need to know how to launch a program, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
Photoshop CC Masterclass 4 Days Course OutlineManaging the Adobe Photoshop Environment
- Exploring the Interface
- Managing Panels
- Adjusting and Saving your Workspace
- Zooming in and out and moving around
- Using Undos with the History Panel
- Customising Keyboard Shortcuts
- Creating Selections using Marquee, Magic Wand, Quick Selection and Lasso tools
- Adding and Subtracting from a selection
- Transforming a Selection
- Modifying a Selection using Refine Edge
- Saving and Reloading a Selection
- Cropping an image
- Using Levels and Curves Adjustment Layers
- Using Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer
- Using Colour Balance Adjustment Layer
- Sharpening using Smart Sharpen
- Using improved selecting and masking
- Selecting using Paths
- Using Refine Edge
- Working with content-aware fill
- Using content-aware healing
- Using content-aware scaling
- Using Content-Aware Move Tool
- Advanced masking with Calculations and Apply Image
- Basics of Painting
- Clone Stamp and Healing Brush tools
- Using the Filter Gallery
- Customising Brushes
- Creating your own Brushes
- Customising Patterns
- Portrait retouching
- Skin Softening Techniques for Retouching
- Sharpening methods
- Specific colour adjustment
- Removing unwanted elements
- Creating New Layers
- Transforming Layer Objects
- Applying Transparency and changing the Blend modes
- Adding Text
- Creating Layer Masks
- Adding Layer Styles
- Best practice for managing multiple Layers
- Working with Lock options
- Creating Clipping Masks
- Using Smart Objects
- Using Vector Shape Layers
- Choosing colours
- Using the Eyedropper tool
- Filling an area with colour
- Creating gradients
- Understanding the Colour Settings
- Working with Image Profiles
- Using Proof options
- RGB vs CMYK workflow for print
- Using the Type tool
- Formatting Text
- Adding Layer styles to Text
- Rasterising text
- Sizing images for web pages
- Sizing images for print
- Resizing images
- Changing the Canvas Size
- Understanding different file types
- Saving for Web
- Working non-destructively with Layer Masks
- Creating Layer Masks
- Editing Layer Masks
- Creating Fading Effects with Layer Masks
- Understanding Camera Raw
- Adjusting Raw files
- Managing Raw files from the same shoot
- Camera Raw Workflow
- Creating Camera Raw Presets and Applying them
- Batch Processing Images with Camera Raw Presets
- Creating Actions
- Using Droplets and Batch processing
- Using Layer Comps to manage layouts
- Incorporating Bridge
- Using Puppet Warp
- Using Vanishing Point
- Using Liquify
- Applying Lighting effects
- Creating Panoramic images with Photomerge
- Slicing images for the web
- Creating animated Gifs
- Preparing Photoshop images to be traced in Illustrator
- Understanding how Photoshop and InDesign work together
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Photoshop CC course:
Included with our Photoshop courses is the Brilliant Photoshop book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Photoshop course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the Bristol training centre located at:Broad Quay House
The training centre is conveniently located in central Bristol in the popular Waterfront area of the city and is easily accessible from Bristol Temple Meads.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Photoshop CC Masterclass 4 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Photoshop training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CS6 Training Courses
Great course, great tutor - really enjoyed it! Cheers!
Simon Thompson, Bedford Borough Council, Photoshop - 2 Day Intermediate
The trainer had an excellent knowledge of product and how to apply things in a day to day situation.
Faye Purver, Mi-Case, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
I now feel very confident with Photoshop, the last two days have helped build my knowledge of the program and I look forward to trying out the new things I have learnt.
Alex Goodman, iris Culture, Photoshop - 1 Day Introduction
Have thoroughly enjoyed attending the photoshop training course. The instructor was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I have gained lots of useful hints, tips and techniques to help me. Will happily recommend to others. Thank you.
Michaela Dixon, Motor Mart Ltd, Photoshop - 1 Day Introduction
Teaching was at a good pace and the instructions given were comprehensive without being overly technical. I have learned many things which will help in my ongoing graphic design work.
Zahir Raniwalla, M&I Materials, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
As an experienced Photoshop user it was really good to be shown that what I'm doing and the things I have taught myself are in fact right! It's also great to be shown new features. Overall a very good two days. Thanks!
Amy Smith, schuh, Photoshop - 2 Day Bespoke
Good basic introduction to Photoshop but included some advanced elements that could be expanded on with further reading/training.
Karen Hartley, J Murphy & Sons, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
I've learnt a great deal in the space of four days and am very much looking forward to using my new Photoshop skills at work in my job! I have a new found confidence in using Photoshop as part of the work I do and I never thought I'd be able to say that as before I just completely avoided using it.
Emily Ball, Brandfuel, Photoshop - 2 Day Advanced
Thanks for great few days of learning, I really enjoyed the course! The post course files will be very handy.
Vicky Keeler, Kellogg, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Overall I feel the Photoshop course was great. The tutor was patient and had a great in depth knowledge on Photoshop. All in all I had a great day and I feel like I'm a more confident Photoshop user thanks to the trainer and XChange training.
Jonathan Ford, Bos Ltd, Adobe Photoshop - 1 Day Advanced