We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Photoshop. Get the Photo Editing skills you need with our experienced Photoshop professionals.
Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days - Cardiff
Join the professionals in getting the best out of the world's leading image-manipulation program. Our course will show you how to unlock the power of Photoshop's advanced tools and help you to become more proficient and confident in handling images.
With our help, you will take your existing Photoshop know-how and enhance it as you learn how to retouch faces and apply powerful workflow automation routines. You will learn advanced techniques for controlling brushes, colour, and entire compositions. This course is a great way to step up to expert level, helping you produce visuals that impress.
|Price:||£495.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Duration:||2 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
27 Mar - 28 Mar
Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days
Queen Street, Central Cardiff
Next available Cardiff course dates
- 27 Mar - 28 Mar
- 22 May - 23 May
- 17 Jul - 18 Jul
Photoshop Advanced 2 Days Overview
This 2-day Advanced course will help to develop your skills as you explore the professional features of Adobe Photoshop. We will show you how to work with the clever image-handling tools that can help you to produce stylish output every time. We will cover advanced topics such as facial retouching and automating workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply advanced facial retouching and manipulation techniques
- Handle and adjust photos in Camera Raw format
- Enhance images by using content-aware tools
- Warp images and apply other special effects
- Customise and create brushes and patterns
- Mask and lock parts of an image
- Automate your workflow with other Creative Cloud programs
Our goals are for you to understand the advanced features of Photoshop and for you to become a confident power user.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of Photoshop and who work as digital artists and photographers as well as those who work for advertising agencies, design agencies, marketing agencies, production houses, and specialist corporate departments.
You will need basic experience in using Photoshop. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe Photoshop CC Introduction 2 Day course.
Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days Course OutlineManaging the Adobe Photoshop Environment
- Exploring the Preferences
- Customising Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adjusting Tool Presets
- Understanding Camera Raw
- Adjusting Raw files
- Managing Raw files from the same shoot
- Camera Raw Workflow
- Creating Camera Raw Presets and Applying Them
- Batch Processing Images with Camera Raw Presets
- Using improved selecting and masking
- Selecting using Paths
- Using Refine Edge
- Working with content-aware fill
- Using content-aware healing
- Using content-aware scaling
- Using Content-Aware Move Tool
- Advanced masking with Calculations and Apply Image
- Portrait retouching
- Skin Softening Techniques for Retouching
- Sharpening methods
- Specific colour adjustment
- Removing unwanted elements
- Best practice for managing multiple Layers
- Working with Lock options
- Creating Clipping Masks
- Using Smart Objects
- Using Vector Shape Layers
- Understanding the Colour Settings
- Working with Image Profiles
- Using Proof options
- RGB vs CMYK workflow for print
- Customising Brushes
- Creating your own Brushes
- Customising Patterns
- Creating Actions
- Using Droplets and Batch processing
- Using Layer Comps to manage layouts
- Incorporating Bridge
- Using Puppet Warp
- Using Vanishing Point
- Using Liquify
- Applying Lighting effects
- Creating Panoramic images with Photomerge
- Slicing images for the web
- Creating animated Gifs
- Preparing Photoshop images to be traced in Illustrator
- Understanding how Photoshop and InDesign work together
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Photoshop CC course:
Included with our Photoshop courses is the Brilliant Photoshop book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Photoshop course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the Cardiff training centre located at:Brunel House
2 Fitzalan Road
The Cardiff training centre is located in Brunel House which is only 3 minutes on foot from Cardiff Queen Street train station. Trains to/from Cardiff Central station run every 10 minutes. Directly opposite the building is a convenient NCP car park.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Photoshop training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CS6 Training Courses
Good overview for beginners on making selections, image manipulation and corrections.
Claire Williams, Ascribe, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Have thoroughly enjoyed attending the photoshop training course. The instructor was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I have gained lots of useful hints, tips and techniques to help me. Will happily recommend to others. Thank you.
Michaela Dixon, Motor Mart Ltd, Photoshop - 1 Day Introduction
I thought the training was excellent and was impressed by the knowledge of the instructor. I also found the adaptability to teach on images I brought with me extremely helpful. Many thanks!
Keith Baker, Science Press Ltd, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Very good course, learned a lot that I can apply straight away.
Gary McCall, Getty Images, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Thanks for great few days of learning, I really enjoyed the course! The post course files will be very handy.
Vicky Keeler, Kellogg, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Excellent service and a great place to be trained with superb and well presented facilities. Trainer couldn't have been better - we will definitely invest in another training course.
Ben Ellis, National Lottery, Photoshop - 2 Day Advanced
Trainer and content of the course were both excellent and exactly what I was after. With only two of us in the group we were really able to adapt the course to our personal needs and even work through real life examples. Would definitely recommend to any of my colleagues.
Claire Douglas, Centrica, Adobe Photoshop - One Day Introduction
I've learnt a great deal in the space of four days and am very much looking forward to using my new Photoshop skills at work in my job! I have a new found confidence in using Photoshop as part of the work I do and I never thought I'd be able to say that as before I just completely avoided using it.
Emily Ball, Brandfuel, Photoshop - 2 Day Advanced
The instructor was clearly knowledgeable of their subject. Pacing was good and the content was applied to the different backgrounds of the people who were present. All staff were courteous - good facilities.
Bruce Fleming, Central Park Primary School, Photoshop - 2 Day Advanced
The trainer had an excellent knowledge of product and how to apply things in a day to day situation.
Faye Purver, Mi-Case, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction