We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Acrobat. Get the PDF skills you need with our experienced Acrobat professionals.
Adobe Acrobat XI Advanced 1 Day - London
Join the professionals in getting the best out of the number one document-publishing program. Our course will show you how to optimise your PDFs, gather data, and collaborate with others. Unlock the power of Acrobat and become a more confident and proficient user.
With our help, you will take your existing Acrobat know-how and enhance it as you learn clever ways to shrink your PDFs, build logic-controlled forms, and collect data from your colleagues. This course is a great way to step up to expert level by improving the functionality and reach of your documents.
Acrobat XI Advanced 1 Day Overview
This 1-day Advanced course will help to improve your existing skills as you explore the advanced features of Acrobat. We will focus on best practices for optimising PDFs and using collaborative tools to share and gather data.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Generate PDF forms that include logic and input validation
- Collect and analyse form data
- Optimise PDFs with measures including image compression
- Protect PDFs with passwords and other security measures
Our goals are for you to understand how Acrobat is used to optimise PDFs, and how you can collaborate with and gather data from your users.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of Acrobat, particularly those who are interested in using collaborative tools to engage with colleagues.
You will need basic experience in using Acrobat and common office applications such as spreadsheets, word processors, and web browsers. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe Acrobat XI Essentials Introduction 1 Day course.
Acrobat XI Advanced 1 Day Course OutlineOptimise your PDF file
- Check for file content
- Reduce image size and compression
- Edit font embedding and remove metadata
- Flatten forms fields, remove comments
- Hosted Adobe service
- Connect as repository
- Product overview
- Creating a user account
- Remote presentations
- Gaining control of users desktop
- Chat and communication pods
- Adobe Buzzword
- File Manager and uploading
- Generating a simple PDF (Acro) Form
- Discussing Adobe Livecycle Designer
- Examples of Form field recognition
- Understanding form field types
- Recycle fields across documents
- Repeating fields and form logic
- Naming fields and workflow considerations
- Form logic and validation
- Using simplified field notation
- Mandatory form entry and options
- Sending a forms workflow message
- Configure the reset, print and submit buttons
- Personal or workgroup form distribution
- Submitting and saving data with Adobe Reader
- Using the forms tracker
- Adobe Reader Extensions
- Collecting data and analysis
- Filtering and sorting results
- Response file and PDF Portfolio
- Merging older responses into current
- Exporting to CSV and XML
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Acrobat XI course:
Included with our Acrobat courses is the Acrobat Classroom in a Book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Acrobat course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the XChange Training main London training centre based at:5 St John’s Lane
Click to View Full details of our London Training Venue and Course options
St John’s Lane is located in the heart of Clerkenwell close to the junction of Farringdon and Clerkenwell Road. Farringdon tube & train station is just a few minutes away and the training centre can also be accessed from Chancery Lane and Barbican tubes in about 10 minutes. There is also easy direct access by bus from Waterloo (243) and West End (55) with nearby stops.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Acrobat XI Advanced 1 Day Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Acrobat Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Acrobat training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Acrobat XI Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Acrobat 9 Training Courses
An excellent course with very knowledgeable and helpful instructor allowing us to ask questions and work at our own pace.
Jill Lessani, Hawkins, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
Great trainer, great content and great practical exercises.
Amanda Cook, VMWare, Adobe Video Masterclass - 5 Day Introduction
Really enjoyed the course and picked up many useful tips for creating accessible PDFs. The trainer ensured that we understood everything and paced the course well.
Jackie Shirley, Dept for Business Innovation and Skills, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
A very enjoyable, informative course in a relaxed friendly environment
Clare Beanland, Unilever, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
Very good relaxed but productive day.
Suzy Link, Montagu Evans LLP, Acrobat - 1 Day Essentials
A very enjoyable experience.
Gary Gilbert, Marshall Cavendish, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
Really enjoyed the day, training was fun as well as educational. Staff were really friendly and food and rereshments were great.
Jez Williams, Total UK, Acrobat for Creating Rich Media PDFs - 1 Day Introduction
Overall a very well presented course and I hope to be back for other courses.
Shazad Khan, The Stationary Office, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
Really really useful course. Very knowledgeable trainer who made the session relevant. Can't wait to start using my new skills!
Claire Dossie, NHS, Acrobat - 1 Day Introduction
A superbly delivered course with just the right number of trainees. Above all, excellent equipment and clear visual aids. Superior to any course I've yet attended. You have captured all training aspects in the right detail.
Robin Gould, TSO Parliamentary Press , Acrobat - 1 Day Intermediate