We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching After Effects. Get the video skills you need with our experienced After Effects professionals.
Adobe After Effects CC Advanced 3 Days - London
Join the professionals in getting the best out of the leading special-effects program. Our course will show you how to unlock the power of After Effects' advanced tools and help you to become more proficient and confident in applying effects and handling advanced animations.
With our help, you will take your existing After Effects know-how and enhance it as you learn how to create and manipulate advanced animations. We will show you how to handle 3D as you move cameras and set up light sources. This course is a great way to step up to expert level by increasing the quality and visual appeal of your projects.
|Price:||£650.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe After Effects CC|
|Duration:||3 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
03 Oct - 05 Oct
After Effects Advanced 3 Days Overview
This 3-day Advanced course will help to develop your skills as you explore the advanced features of Adobe After Effects CC. We will help you understand how this industry-leading program takes visual effects and motion graphics to a new level. You will use the program's powerful tools to add a slick, professional look to all your movie projects. Our tips are sure to enhance the quality and creativity of your visual output.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Write expressions and use expression controllers
- Create advanced animations
- Move cameras and lighting in 3D
- Track motion
- Warp and re-map time
Our goals are for you to be able to apply a wide range of visual effects, to understand the advanced features of After Effects, and to become a confident power user.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of After Effects and who work with video or with other forms of motion graphics.
You will need basic experience in using After Effects. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe After Effects CC Introduction 2 Day course.
After Effects CC Advanced 3 Days Course OutlineThe Importance of Colour
- Setting colour workspaces
- Bit depth considerations for working and rendering
- Building template projects
- Alpha channel interpretation
- Interpreting and looping footage
- Grading footage with ‘Color Finesse’
- Creating B & W with calculations
- Simple selection expression
- Wiggle & customising wiggle with expression controllers
- Loopout & PingPong
- Non-matching parameters
- Creating keyframes from audio
- Which renderer and why?
- Material and geometry options
- Lights, cameras and avoiding problems
- Flying and camera through a 3D scene
- Overview of simulation effects
- How particle systems are put together
- Creating various effects from the same system
- Using external paths to drive an emitter
- Introduction to fractal noise
- External plug-in options for After Effects
- Understanding the various time based effects in After Effects
- Time re-mapping
- Time-warp - old but good!
- Introduction to Mocha for After Effects
- Render que
- Dynamic Link with Premiere Pro
- Media Encoder
- Working with clients - overlays & watermarks
- Collect files
- Consolidate footage
- Remove unused footage
- Reduce project
- Advanced ‘Rendering-render Farm Concept’
- Bundled Cinema 4D Lite
- Integration with Cinema 4D
- Importing from Cinema 4D
- Exporting 3D Comps to Cinema 4D
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe After Effects CC course:
Included with our After Effects courses is the After Effects Classroom in a Book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified After Effects course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the XChange Training main London training centre based at:5 St John’s Lane
Click to View Full details of our London Training Venue and Course options
St John’s Lane is located in the heart of Clerkenwell close to the junction of Farringdon and Clerkenwell Road. Farringdon tube & train station is just a few minutes away and the training centre can also be accessed from Chancery Lane and Barbican tubes in about 10 minutes. There is also easy direct access by bus from Waterloo (243) and West End (55) with nearby stops.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this After Effects CC Advanced 3 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe After Effects Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe After Effects training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe After Effects CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe After Effects CS6 Training Courses
Good instructor, fun and informative.
Nolan Ward, Carbon Creative, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
The course was fantastic. I have learnt so much in just 2 days, so I would recommend the course to anyone.
Arron Voice, Long Road, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
Great amount of content covered without being too overwhelming. Support from the instructor was excellent.
Helen Robertson, Brothers & Sisters, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
Good course with a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a come away with a solid knowlege of After Effects.
Darren Mael, Billington Cartmell, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
Very detailed and informative. The overall experience was very good and I would definitely attend another class.
Shane Pennington-Cooper, Shop Direct, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
Great course - in depth knowledge of the software. The instructor had a great attitude and it was a friendly environment to learn in. Great experience overall, thank you.
Pablo Segovia, After Effects - 5 Day Masterclass
Engaging and informative in a nice environment. Will come again!
Simon Crossley, Great Places Housing Group, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction
A very good syllabus that covered the basics needed for After Effects with links to other Creative Cloud packages.
Lori Smith, IKM Consulting, After Effects - Two Day Introdcution
Excellent course, the instructor provided detailed exercises to complete tasks, making them memorable. I would recommend to the our wider organisation.
Trish Palmer, IKM Visual Solutions, Adobe After Effects - Two Day Introduction
Really great course content taught in a friendly informal environment. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable so I'm really happy with the course.
Callum Aldcroft, Asda, After Effects - 2 Day Introduction