We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Web Design. Get the Web skills you need with our experienced CS6 Web professionals.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Web Introduction Masterclass 4 Days - Newcastle
Learn how to build websites and create interactive content as we give you a complete introduction to Dreamweaver CS6 and Flash CS6. This course is an ideal starting point for anyone looking to use industry-standard tools to create and manage content for the web.
After we give you a complete tour of the Dreamweaver and Animate environments, we will show you how to create functional websites with all the best practices of web design. You will also learn how to produce your own graphics and animations. This all-round introduction is a perfect way for beginners to understand how to create interactive content for the web.
|Price:||£795.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe CS6 Web Combo|
|Duration:||4 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
02 Jul - 05 Jul
Creative Suite 6 Web Masterclass 4 Days Overview
This 4-day Masterclass course helps you learn about the tools and features available in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 and Adobe Flash CS6. We will help you understand how these industry-leading programs take website design, website management, and interactive design to a new level. As well as learning the work area in both programs, we will show you the best practices involved in creating websites and building Flash content. Our experts will guide you on how to create a site, add video and graphics, style your content, and maintain and synchronise your files.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Dreamweaver and Flash environments
- Create a basic website
- Control the structure of a document
- Add video and graphics to a document
- Insert lists and special characters
- Write and apply CSS rules
- Edit graphics through integration with Photoshop
- Build site navigation
- Import tabular data, audio, and video
- Collect and validate data using online forms
- Maintain and synchronise existing sites
- Use libraries, templates, and symbols
- Draw using the built-in tools
- Animate shapes
- Apply simple interactivity through Script Assist and Behaviours
- Publish in several formats
Our goals are for you to be able to understand and apply the principles of web design to create and manage attractive, accessible websites, and also to create simple visual projects that are ready to use for the web.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who are new to web design and development and who want to develop skills to build attractive, accessible, interactive websites to a high standard.
You will need basic PC or Mac skills, including a solid understanding of a computer's operating system (Windows or Mac OS). You will also need to know how to launch a program, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
CS6 Web Masterclass 4 Days Course OutlinePart 1 - Adobe Dreamweaver - Web Development
Understanding the course
- Reviewing the course objectives and prerequisites
- Reviewing the course format
- Outlining the course content
- Understanding static page architecture
- Introducing Adobe Dreamweaver
- Learning the interface
- Defining a local site
- Creating a website
- Adding content
- Controlling document structure
- Making lists
- Adding horizontal rules
- Adding special characters
- Formatting text
- Introducing cascading style sheets
- Creating styles
- Exporting CSS rule definitions
- Creating class styles
- Attaching external style sheets
- Creating advanced styles
- Creating a new external style sheet
- Displaying styles
- Understanding cascading order and inheritance of styles
- Creating internal styles with the Property inspector
- Using graphics on web pages
- Placing graphics on the page
- Modifying image properties
- Editing images
- Doing roundtrip editing with Fireworks
- Customising the Insert bar
- Adding Flash content
- Adding Flash Video
- Working with the Timeline
- Using Keyframes, Blank Keyframes, and Frames
- Creating Motion Tweens
- Creating Shape Tweens
- Creating Transition Effects
- Using Animation Best Practices
- Using Script Assist
- Adding Actions to a frame
- Creating and Using Button Symbols
- Adding Behaviours to a Button
- Loading External SWF's.
- Creating and Using Movie Clip symbols
- Organising a Movie Clip Timeline
- Using Actions to Control a Timeline
- Using Frame Labels
- Responding to User Interactions
- Importing Sound
- Changing Sound Properties
- Adding Sound to a Timeline
- Embedding Video in a Timeline
- Using the FLVPlayback Component
- Using Different Publishing Formats
- Using Publishing Profiles
- Adding Flash Player Detection
- Publishing for Deployment
Getting to know Animate
- Adobe Animate Workspace
- The Tools panel
- Working with Panels
- Panel Dock
- Setting Preferences
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Working with the Stage
- Resizing Stage and Content
- Using Guides, Rulers, and Grids
- Using the Timeline
- Using Layers
- Importing Native Photoshop and Illustrator Files
- Copying and Moving Content
- Undoing, Redoing
- History in Animate
- Drawing in Animate
- Using Vector Graphics
- Using Bitmap Graphics
- Merge Drawing Mode
- Object Drawing Mode
- Drawing Primitive Shapes
- Creating Overlapping Shapes
- Adding Colour
- Strokes and Fills
- Arranging Objects
- Transforming Objects
- Using Text in Animate
- Working with Fonts
- Using Typekit Web Fonts
- Using Leading
- What Symbols are and how they work
- What Symbols’ Instances are
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Graphic Symbols
- Button Symbols
- Creating Symbols
- Converting Content to Symbols
- Swapping Content
- Editing Symbols
- Editing Instances
- Working with Library
- Shape Tweens
- Classic Tweens
- Motion Tweens
- Motion Presets
- Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Working with Frame Rates
- Frames and Keyframes
- Keyframes and Blank Keyframes
- Orient to Path
- Motion Guides
- Nested Timelines
- Using Onion Skinning
- Previewing Animations
- Using ActionScript 3.0 in Animate
- Frame Labels
- Using Code Snippets
- Adding Code Snippets to Objects
- Working with Buttons
- Making Movie Clips into Buttons
- Buttons States
- Editing Buttons
- Testing Buttons
- Exporting from Animate
- Publishing from Animate
- Differences between Exporting and Publishing
- Exporting as SWF
- Exporting for HTML5
- Exporting Formats
- Publishing Preview
- Publish Settings
- Adding Flash Player Detection
- Publishing HTML5 to InDesign, MUSE and Dreamweaver
- Create responsive animations
- Add a pre-loader to your HTML5 animation
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe CS6 Web Combo course:
Included with our CS6 Web courses are the Web Visual Quickstart Guides provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. They are full 300+ page manuals to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified CS6 course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the XChange Training Newcastle training centre located at:Newcastle Business Village
Newcastle upon Tyne
The training centre is situated in Central Newcastle within 5 minutes walk of Newcastle Central Station.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this CS6 Web Masterclass 4 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Web Combo Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Web Combo training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Web Combo Training Courses
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and came away with plenty of great hints and tips.
Andrew Hobbs, Rickstone Academy, Web Combo - 4 Day Masterclass
Very good comprehensive training course, the instructor was great and clearly explained everything in a easy to understand way that helped me further my skill base.
Chris Whalley, Mediacom, Web Combo - 4 Day Masterclass
Very pleased with the well-planned course.
Rachel Willsher, SPG Media, Web Combo - 4 Day Masterclass
Great training course. Covered everything we needed with a good balance of demonstration and hands on exercises. Trainer went at exactly the right pace for the delegates.
Imelda Molloy, Scottish Enterprise, Appligent Redax - 1 Day Introduction
This was an excellent course and I feel it's really added more to my general skill-set. I can't wait to get started and creating. Many thanks!!!
Peter Songi, RIBA Enterprises, Animate Introduction - Two Days
This is my third class, they have all been excellent. Earning my Adobe Illustrator qualification with you has made a big difference in my job hunting. Thank you.
Velo Mitrovich, Illustrator - 1 Day Introduction
The course was very helpful. As a complete novice I now feel I have enough knowledge to get started. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and small group. I would definitely recommend this course.
Kerri McKenna, The Bead Shop, Photoshop Introduction - 2 Days
Fantastic, well-paced course with excellent instructor - both in terms of knowledge and delivery.
Paul Duthie, Pennine Care NHS, Adobe Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
Very good experience, will recommend to contacts. Learnt so much in a easy way, great value. Was not sure what to expect but can safely say it has been a brilliant process and the tutor was fantastic.
Alun Edwards, Studio Output, Maxon Cinema 4D - 2 Day Introduction
The trainer had an extremely high level of knowledge about InDesign. He was very thorough in all his explanations and clear when providing any instructions. I feel very confident in the information I have been given and now feel able to go away and use InDesign. Excellent trainer.
Maria Juszczyszyn, Aldi, InDesign Introduction - Two Days