We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Photoshop. Get the Photo Editing skills you need with our experienced Photoshop professionals.
Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days - Bristol
Join the professionals in getting the best out of the world's leading image-manipulation program. Our course will show you how to unlock the power of Photoshop's advanced tools and help you to become more proficient and confident in handling images.
With our help, you will take your existing Photoshop know-how and enhance it as you learn how to retouch faces and apply powerful workflow automation routines. You will learn advanced techniques for controlling brushes, colour, and entire compositions. This course is a great way to step up to expert level, helping you produce visuals that impress.
|Price:||£495.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Duration:||2 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
24 Jul - 25 Jul
Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days
Next available Bristol course dates
- 24 Jul - 25 Jul
- 04 Sep - 05 Sep
- 16 Oct - 17 Oct
- 27 Nov - 28 Nov
Photoshop Advanced 2 Days Overview
This 2-day Advanced course will help to develop your skills as you explore the professional features of Adobe Photoshop. We will show you how to work with the clever image-handling tools that can help you to produce stylish output every time. We will cover advanced topics such as facial retouching and automating workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply advanced facial retouching and manipulation techniques
- Handle and adjust photos in Camera Raw format
- Enhance images by using content-aware tools
- Warp images and apply other special effects
- Customise and create brushes and patterns
- Mask and lock parts of an image
- Automate your workflow with other Creative Cloud programs
Our goals are for you to understand the advanced features of Photoshop and for you to become a confident power user.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of Photoshop and who work as digital artists and photographers as well as those who work for advertising agencies, design agencies, marketing agencies, production houses, and specialist corporate departments.
You will need basic experience in using Photoshop. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe Photoshop CC Introduction 2 Day course.
Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days Course OutlineManaging the Adobe Photoshop Environment
- Exploring the Preferences
- Customising Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adjusting Tool Presets
- Understanding Camera Raw
- Adjusting Raw files
- Managing Raw files from the same shoot
- Camera Raw Workflow
- Creating Camera Raw Presets and Applying Them
- Batch Processing Images with Camera Raw Presets
- Using improved selecting and masking
- Selecting using Paths
- Using Refine Edge
- Working with content-aware fill
- Using content-aware healing
- Using content-aware scaling
- Using Content-Aware Move Tool
- Advanced masking with Calculations and Apply Image
- Portrait retouching
- Skin Softening Techniques for Retouching
- Sharpening methods
- Specific colour adjustment
- Removing unwanted elements
- Best practice for managing multiple Layers
- Working with Lock options
- Creating Clipping Masks
- Using Smart Objects
- Using Vector Shape Layers
- Understanding the Colour Settings
- Working with Image Profiles
- Using Proof options
- RGB vs CMYK workflow for print
- Customising Brushes
- Creating your own Brushes
- Customising Patterns
- Creating Actions
- Using Droplets and Batch processing
- Using Layer Comps to manage layouts
- Incorporating Bridge
- Using Puppet Warp
- Using Vanishing Point
- Using Liquify
- Applying Lighting effects
- Creating Panoramic images with Photomerge
- Slicing images for the web
- Creating animated Gifs
- Preparing Photoshop images to be traced in Illustrator
- Understanding how Photoshop and InDesign work together
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Photoshop CC course:
Included with our Photoshop courses is the Brilliant Photoshop book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Photoshop course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the Bristol training centre located at:Broad Quay House
The training centre is conveniently located in central Bristol in the popular Waterfront area of the city and is easily accessible from Bristol Temple Meads.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Photoshop CC Advanced 2 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Photoshop training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Photoshop CS6 Training Courses
It was a good starting point to learn about Photoshop and was a good relaxed informal class.
Melanie Day, Parker Hannifin, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Great course, great tutor - really enjoyed it! Cheers!
Simon Thompson, Bedford Borough Council, Photoshop - 2 Day Intermediate
The instructor was clearly knowledgeable of their subject. Pacing was good and the content was applied to the different backgrounds of the people who were present. All staff were courteous - good facilities.
Bruce Fleming, Central Park Primary School, Photoshop - 2 Day Advanced
An excellent introduction to Photoshop - well paced, informative and the tutor was very attentive to our needs.
Hayley Gelling, Production Guild, Photoshop Essentials - 1 Day
Thank you very much for a really good course yesterday. I have been a Photoshop user for several years but this is the first time I have understood how the program works which is exactly what I wanted to achieve, as well as learn good practice and new techniques.
Robert Green, Larato, Photoshop 1 Day Introduction
Good basic introduction to Photoshop but included some advanced elements that could be expanded on with further reading/training.
Karen Hartley, J Murphy & Sons, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
The trainer was great and had sound knowledge of Photoshop. He ensured that we were all happy with the content being covered.
Asad Chaudary, British Council, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
Good overview for beginners on making selections, image manipulation and corrections.
Claire Williams, Ascribe, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
I thought the training was excellent and was impressed by the knowledge of the instructor. I also found the adaptability to teach on images I brought with me extremely helpful. Many thanks!
Keith Baker, Science Press Ltd, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction
The course was extremely useful and I really enjoyed it! The trainer was great and I hope to put it all into good practice.
Sarah Frandsen, Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Photoshop - 2 Day Introduction