We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Premiere Pro. Get the Video skills you need with our Premiere Pro professionals.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Advanced 2 Days - Cardiff
Join the professionals in getting the best out of the leading video-editing program. Our course will show you how to unlock the power of Premiere Pro's advanced tools and help you to become more proficient and confident in making your videos look their best.
With our help, you will take your existing Premiere Pro know-how and enhance it as you learn how to adjust frame rates, synchronise scenes, fix audio glitches, and much more. This course will give you the tools to make your video projects stand out from the crowd.
|Price:||£495.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe Premiere Pro CC|
|Duration:||2 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
06 Jun - 07 Jun
Premiere Pro Advanced 2 Days Overview
This 2-day Advanced course will help to develop your skills as you explore the advanced features of Adobe Premiere Pro. You will already understand the basics of the program, and we will show you how to take that knowledge to the next level. Together, we will cover advanced tips, tricks, and lab exercises that will help your video projects stand out.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Handle different frame rates through overcranking and undercranking
- Create time lapses
- Work with alpha channels
- Synchronise clips from multiple cameras
- Apply colour correction
- Fix audio issues and add audio effects
Our goals are for you to understand the advanced features of Premiere Pro, to become a confident power user.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who wish to enhance their existing knowledge of Premiere Pro and who would like to learn advanced digital-video editing skills.
You will need basic experience in using Premiere Pro. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe Premiere Pro CC Introduction 2 Day course.
Premiere Pro CC Advanced 2 Days Course OutlineUnderstanding the Proxy Workflow in Premiere Pro
- As cameras get bigger and bigger sensors the file size of the content gets bigger and bigger and can bog down the editing process such that it may seem like only very fast and expensive machines can edit such content. However, the new proxy workflow in Premiere Pro allows for the creation and use of low-res versions of the bigger files which can then be editing on any machine that can run Premiere Pro and then exported from the bigger high quality files rather than the lower resolution proxies. We will cover this workflow in detail
- Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts to quickly and efficiently edit your timelines in Premiere Pro
- Discover how to find and customise all your keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Pro
- Overview of preferences
- Multicam editing is great fun and a very powerful way of creating more compelling video. We will look at the whole multicam workflow including how to sync external audio with clips that only have low quality camera audio
- Flattening your multicam edit – why and how?
- Colour correction vs. Colour grading - what’s the difference?
- What tools do you actually need for a proper grade?
- Lumetri panel
- Master grading vs. Clip grading
- Primary options
- Secondary option
- Building a grade
- LUTs - what, why, when and how?
- Additional colour tools in Premiere Pro
- Conform exports and imports XML/AAF - why and when?
- HDR tools in Premiere Pro - a discussion
- Timeline audio options
- Audition editing options
- Audio clip vs. Audio track mixer & keyframe views
- Applying audio effects to clips and tracks
- Automation modes
- Parametric EQ
- Tube-modelled compressor
- Submixes - what, why and how?
- Recording audio into the Premiere Pro timeline
- Overview of plugin options for Premiere Pro
- Open captions - why and how?
- While there are keying plugins inside of After Effects which we will look into, we will also look at the excellent dynamic link workflow with After Effects and how that can be used to apply much more advanced keying effects than the native Premiere Pro keyers.
- Motion tracking via After Effects
- We will look at the VR capabilities within PP and how to find and use the tools available
- Project management options
- Export through Premiere Pro
- Effects options for export
- Export through Media Encoder
- Creating and using a watch-folder in Media Encoder
- Customising presets in Media Encoder
- Creating preset group folders in Media Encoder
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Premiere Pro CC course:
Included with our Premiere Pro courses is the Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Premiere Pro course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the Cardiff training centre located at:Brunel House
2 Fitzalan Road
The Cardiff training centre is located in Brunel House which is only 3 minutes on foot from Cardiff Queen Street train station. Trains to/from Cardiff Central station run every 10 minutes. Directly opposite the building is a convenient NCP car park.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Premiere Pro CC Advanced 2 Days Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Premiere Pro Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Premiere Pro training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Premiere Pro CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Training Courses
Had a great 2 days with a very knowledgeable and friendly trainer. Thank you.
John Thompson, Greater Manchester Police, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
Found the course extremely interesting and tremendously useful. The instructor was a fountain of knowledge and provided great training materials to actively use. Although the course had a lot of commercial content there was so much that was absolutely relevant to the classroom. The attention to detail and excellence is quite inspiring.
John Whitehead, Hawkley High School, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Advanced
Very enjoyable two days. Excellent learning experience from our instructor - his attitude and knowledge was spot on. Would definitely recommend XChange Training services to any future clients.
Alan Galbraith, NHS Trust, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
Small group allowed for conversation around relevant topics. Thanks
Leon Malletton, University of Sheffield, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
The instructor was very knowledgeable in the software and was very helpful in answering any questions or solving issues. I have learnt a lot in two days and it will definitely help my job in practice.
Peggie Liu, AJ Bell, Adobe Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
Very helpful, friendly and patient instructor. Content was all helpful and can be used in my day to day role.
Ciaran Donnelly, Howden, Adobe Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
Very well presented, informative and organised 2 day training course for Premiere Pro. Thank you.
Paul Sloey, Jacobs, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Bespoke
Great instructor, very knowledgeable. Lots of help provided and easy to follow course. Learnt a lot in a small amount of time.
Richard Harrison, Adobe Premiere Pro - Two Day Advanced
The tutor enforced my good understanding of this software but he also helped me use it in a much more efficient and productive way. It was a very well structured course... thank you!
Helen Cunliffe, NHS Trust, Premiere Pro - 2 Day Introduction
A good introduction to the wider functions of Premiere Pro delivered at a speed that was good for me.
Andrew Fowler, Groundwork, Premiere Pro - 1 Day Introduction