Our trainers are Enfocus PDF Workflow Specialists with years of experience teaching Enfocus. Get the PDF Workflow skills you need with our Enfocus professionals.
Enfocus PitStop Professional 2017 Essentials - London
Get the best out of one of the most useful Acrobat plug-ins as we show you how to edit and preflight your PDFs. You will quickly learn how easy it is to manipulate every part of your content and fix common PDF problems. A perfect course for anyone who already uses Acrobat.
Join us to learn how to take complete control of your PDFs as we show you the power of the PitStop Professional plug-in for Acrobat. You will learn how to apply local and global changes to text and graphics, preflight your PDFs, choose between PDF standards, and set up robust workflows. Our course will enhance your editorial reach and help you get even more out of Acrobat.
Enfocus PitStop Professional Essentials Overview
This 1-day Essentials course helps you learn about the features available in Enfocus PitStop Professional. You will learn how this Acrobat plug-in has become one of the standard tools for editing and preflighting PDF files for print workflows. We will show you how to edit and change PDF documents and how to produce solid, error-free workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the PitStop Professional environment inside Acrobat
- Edit and insert text
- Manipulate images and other graphics
- Make global changes to pages and selections
- Fix common errors with PDFs
- Preflight PDFs
- Write and test Action Lists
- Understand different PDF standards
- Define PDF workflows
Our goal is for you to be able to edit and prepare PDFs for print.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for graphic designers, creative professionals, print professionals, publishers, pre-press professionals, and marketing communications professionals.
You will need basic experience in using Acrobat. Ideally, you will have taken our Adobe Acrobat XI Introduction Masterclass 2 Day course.
Enfocus PitStop Pro Essentials 1 Day Course OutlineEnfocus PitStop Professional Overview
- Overview of the Work area
- Manipulating and examining Images and graphic objects
- Editing and Inserting Text
- Standard PitStop Toolbar items
- Colour conversions
- Making Global Changes to pages and selections
- Preflighting a PDF document and creating a preflight profile
- Writing and testing Action Lists
- Understanding Action List logic and implementation
- Placing PDFs into document
- Quickruns and automation within Pitstop
- Wireframe mode and page geometry
- PDF/X standards
- Ghent Workgroup Standards
- Setting up a Certified PDF Workflow
- Creating preflight distribution with Certified PDF.net
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Enfocus Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Enfocus & PDF Workflows course:
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your class with XChange Training you will receive our official Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the XChange Training main London training centre based at:5 St John’s Lane
Click to View Full details of our London Training Venue and Course options
St John’s Lane is located in the heart of Clerkenwell close to the junction of Farringdon and Clerkenwell Road. Farringdon tube & train station is just a few minutes away and the training centre can also be accessed from Chancery Lane and Barbican tubes in about 10 minutes. There is also easy direct access by bus from Waterloo (243) and West End (55) with nearby stops.
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks.
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Enfocus PitStop Pro Essentials 1 Day Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Enfocus & PDF Workflows Training
Our bespoke course options for Enfocus & PDF Workflows training are shown below:
Bespoke Enfocus & PDF Workflows Training Courses
Knowledgeable and inclusive instruction. Excellent course
Perry Hailey, Gatwick Airport, HTML5 & CSS3 - 2 Day Introduction
Our trainer was professional, personable and willing to adapt to our specific needs. Perhaps the best training I've undertaken to date.
Kevin Greig, Multiply, Adobe Captivate - Two Day Advanced
We covered a wide range of information in a short period of time. I would certainly use XChange again because of the informed and valued training.
Rachel Grant, Smith & Nephew, Digital Publishing Suite 2 Day Introduction
Excellent training and great central location. Learnt a lot more in two days than I thought I would.
Our instructor put us at ease immediately and explained all course content very clearly and efficiently. He quickly realised what level we were at and adapted the content to suit.
Lynn McBean, Material MC, Photoshop - 1 Day Bespoke
I found the instructor very helpful and knowledgeable. I would like to return for further training...
Rebecca Sanderson, Frank Cass, Database Publishing - 1 Day Introduction
The course was much better than I expected as I have been able to fully learn how to use the software. I feel much more comfortable with SketchUp than I thought I would.
Marcus Askew, SketchUp - 2 Day Masterclass
Very good, it was tailored to meet our needs and the instructor was very good explaining each step well.
Charlotte Manby, Room 7, Lightroom - 1 Day Introduction
Very satisfied with the training given and would like to be offered the chance for more training if possible!
Ann Lowman, Watkins Gray, Microsoft Word - 1 Day Intermediate
Very accommodating environment, friendly staff, excellent instructor and added extra benefits from the course i.e food vouchers, resource books and contact information.
Abbie Hulson, 2 Day Illustrator Advanced