We are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and our trainers are Adobe Certified Instructors with years of experience teaching Dreamweaver. Get the web design skills you need with our Dreamweaver professionals.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Introduction Masterclass + ACA Exam 5 Days - Manchester
Go from being a novice to mastering the advanced tasks in the leading web-design program. Join us as we show you how to take charge and become a Dreamweaver power user. Produce professional-standard pages and make your websites stand out. Plus, pass the ACA exam and get qualified!
We will guide you on everything from getting started with a simple web page and controlling the Dreamweaver environment all the way up to using complex styling, applying re-usable templates, and remote file synchronisation. With our help, you will become confident in using the program's advanced features to produce professional-grade websites. You will end the course by testing your skills in the ACA exam.
|Price:||£995.00 ex VAT|
|Version:||Adobe Dreamweaver CC|
|Level:||Introduction to Advanced|
|Duration:||5 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Computer:||Windows & Mac|
27 Jan - 31 Jan
Dreamweaver CC ACA Masterclass
Piccadilly Gardens, Central Manchester
Next available Manchester course dates
- 27 Jan - 31 Jan
- 16 Mar - 20 Mar
- 18 May - 22 May
- 07 Sep - 11 Sep
Dreamweaver Masterclass + ACA Exam 5 Days Overview
This 5-day Masterclass course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the tools and features in Adobe Dreamweaver CC, allowing those new to web design to gain the hands-on practice needed to create and maintain professional websites. We will begin by covering the basics of creating and styling documents for the web, and then move on to give you the advanced skills that will allow you to confidently design and manage your own websites.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Dreamweaver environment
- Create a fully featured website
- Control the structure of a document
- Add video and graphics to a document
- Insert lists, jump menus, and special characters
- Write and apply advanced CSS classes and rules
- Edit graphics through integration with Photoshop
- Position elements absolutely or relatively
- Build site navigation
- Import tabular data
- Collect and validate data using online forms
- Maintain and synchronise existing sites
- Use libraries, templates, and widgets
The final day of the course is dedicated to the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Dreamweaver exam, including trying a mock exam, reviewing answers, and then taking the real exam. The ACA exam represents an official qualification, and you will be provided with an instant pass or fail result. We are confident that you will join everyone we have already helped to pass the exam and collect an official certificate of Adobe Certified Associate status.
As well as giving you the opportunity to take the ACA exam, this course is the perfect preparation if you plan to take the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam.
Our goal is for you to understand and apply both the basic and the advanced principles of web design to create and manage professional-grade websites.
Course Target Audience and delegate prerequisites
This course is intended for those who are new to web design and development and who want to develop skills to build attractive, accessible websites to a professional standard.
You will need basic PC or Mac skills, including a solid understanding of a computer's operating system (Windows or Mac OS). You will also need to know how to launch a program, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
Dreamweaver CC ACA Masterclass Course OutlineIntroducing the Course
- Understanding the course
- Reviewing the course objectives and prerequisites
- Reviewing the course format
- Outlining the course content
- Understanding static page architecture
- Introducing Dreamweaver CC
- HTML Basics
- Learning the interface
- Defining a local site
- Creating a website
- Adding content
- Controlling document structure
- Making lists
- Adding horizontal rules
- Adding special characters
- CSS Layouts
- CSS Management
- CSS Advisor
- Browser Compatibility
- Spry Data
- Spry Widgets
- Spry Effects
- Photoshop CC Integration
- Adobe Device Central
- Adobe Bridge CC
- Formatting text
- Introducing cascading style sheets
- Creating styles
- Exporting CSS rule definitions
- Creating class styles
- Attaching external style sheets
- Creating advanced styles
- Creating a new external style sheet
- Displaying styles
- Understanding cascading order and inheritance of styles
- Using graphics on web pages
- Placing graphics on the page
- Modifying image properties
- Editing images
- Doing roundtrip editing with Fireworks/Photoshop CC
- Customising the Insert bar
- Adding Flash content
- Adding Flash Video
- Understanding site navigation
- Linking to files in your site
- Linking to sites
- Linking to named anchors
- Adding e-mail links
- Linking from images
- Creating a jump menu
- Understanding page layout
- Using layers for layout
- Adding CSS to layers
- Using absolute and relative positioning
- Designing with DIVs
- Designing navigation links with CSS
- Importing tabular data
- Using table layout view
- Using site library items
- Creating site templates
- Defining editable regions
- Using templates
- Applying a template to an existing page
- Modifying templates
- Understanding forms
- Processing a form
- Setting focus in a form
- Validating a form
- Testing your site
- Maintaining your files and folders
- Connecting to a remote site
- Synchronising files
- Dreamweaver's new features
- CSS layouts
- CSS management
- CSS Advisor
- Browser compatibility
- Photoshop integration
- Take Practice exam
- Work through exam preparation sheet
- Any other questions?
- Dreamweaver ACA Exam
- Instant Pass or Fail Result
The following are provided for your best experience on this course:
- All computers for your use with choice of Windows or Mac systems
- Small class size (limited to a maximum of 4-8 attendees on all sessions)
- Quality reference manual for post course reference to take away with you
- 6 months post course support to assist you where needed
- Official Adobe Authorised Certificate for your successful completion of the course
- Lunch To give you the most flexible options for lunch we provide lunch vouchers which can be redeemed locally at a number of popular eateries including Pret A Manger, EAT, Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and Greggs
- Refreshments to keep you on top form are available for you throughout the course with a full range of teas, coffees and biscuits
- Pads and pens
Daily course times run between 10am and 5pm with an hour break for lunch and both mid morning and mid-afternoon refreshment breaks. We recommend arrival at 9.45am for registration on the first day of the course.
Further details on benefits included with this Adobe Dreamweaver CC course:
Included with our Dreamweaver courses is the Dreamweaver Visual Quickstart Guide book provided for free to use as a post course reference resource. This is a full 300+ page manual to supplement the content covered during the course.
Included with your course booking for all delegates on this course is 6 months free support so if you run into problems or need assistance relating to anything covered during your course we would be happy to assist you during this time.
After your Adobe class with XChange Training you will receive our official Adobe Authorised Training Certificate as a record of your successful completion of the Adobe Certified Dreamweaver course.
Delegates attending scheduled or bespoke courses at our training centres will receive lunch and plentiful refreshments including tea, coffee and hot chocolate for each day of the course.
This course is provided at the XChange Training Manchester training centre based at:Piccadilly House
Click to View Full details of our Manchester Training Venue and Course options
Piccadilly House is located in the heart of Manchester directly next to the Piccadilly Gardens transport interchange with excellent bus and tram connections and is easily accessed from Piccadilly train Station (5 mins). Victoria station is also close by (around 10 mins).
Scheduled Course Enquiry
If you are considering this Dreamweaver CC ACA Masterclass Course but would like further information simply send us your query quickly & easily with the form below. Whether you would like to check date availability, pricing, course suitability or just need further information about a course send us your query and we will get you a swift reply, usually within 2 business hours!
Bespoke Adobe Dreamweaver Training
Our bespoke course options for Adobe Dreamweaver training are shown below:
Bespoke Adobe Dreamweaver CC Training Courses
Bespoke Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Training Courses
Thank you for an excellent day's Dreamweaver training.
Hugh Datson, DustScan Ltd, Dreamweaver - 1 Day Introduction
Informative, personalized and excellent tuition provided.
Miles Walker, Travel Counsellors, Dreamweaver - 1 Day Introduction
Very helpful and patient instructor. Good speed. I probably could have done with another days training!
Christabel Stokes, Current Science Group, Dreamweaver - 1 Day Introduction
Very well explained course that has left me confident in the ability to use the software. Thanks for a great day!
Jimmy Bickerton, Milk Design, Dreamweaver for HTML Emails Introduction
The course was excellent and the pace was kept to the right speed.
Kate Durrant, IAPA, Dreamweaver - One Day Introduction
Great course which I enjoyed and also like the teaching methodology which was very participatory. The trainer was patient and welcomed as many questions from us as were needed!
Ellen Kandororo-Dingani , Royal Commonwealth Society, Dreamweaver - 2 Day Introduction
I was very pleased with the course from start to finish, the course was very informative and the instructor was especially helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone.
Steve Thomas, Robinsons Equestrian, Dreamweaver for Responsive Emails
Brilliant training day, this will make my life so much easier - great pace and content. Thank you!
Karen Rust, Netsuite, Dreamweaver CS6 for HTML Emails Introduction
Always very happy with the excellent training XChange provides and I'll certainly be coming back for more! Thanks
Polly Cummings, DC Quants, Dreamweaver HTML Emails - 2 Day Course
The trainer was good and worked at a pace which can be followed easily. The trainer also provided additional information which will allow me to make an informed choice when developing websites.
Sital Kerai, Park High School, Dreamweaver - 2 Day Introduction